Coach Training for Internal Coaches
Many organizations are creating their own internal coaching networks of certified coaches as a cost effective method of providing coaching for leadership development and performance enhancement. The College of Executive Coaching will help you in the following ways:
- We can train and certify your internal coaches and help you develop a successful internal coaching initiative within your organization. We are the leading ICF-accredited coach training program that specializes in executive coaching and we customize our programs for your needs.
- We have a 2-day introductory workshop, a 3-month Certified Professional Coach Certification for Internal Coaches or a 8-month full ICF Accredited Coach Training Advanced Certification Program to certify your coaches and qualify them for independent credentialing through the International Coach Federation.
- Utilize well normed, validated assessment tools to provide unique value to your leaders in addition to an easy to learn coaching methodology.
- Provide mentoring and consultation to your internal coaches to help them learn to apply new coaching tools for challenging coaching situations.
- We can also help you make a business case for coaching for your decision-makers and show you how to measure the Return on Investment of your coaching programs.
For more information on these internal coaching programs please contact us.