Well-Being Coaching Workbook: Everything Needed for the Coaching Participant
By Jeffrey E. Auerbach, Ph.D.
Ships to USA addresses only.
- Goals Guide
- My Body-Reflections and Ideal Self
- Well-Being Questionnaire
- Well-Being Satisfaction Scale
- Values List Exercise
- Personal Well-Being Vision
- Goal Design
- My Personality Type
- My Strengths Form
- GOOD™ Model of Coaching
- My Action Coaching Plan
- Options Brainstorming Worksheet
- Thinking Errors
- My Constructive Thinking Plan
- Obstacle Busting Worksheet
- Self-Management Tuning
- Coaching Learning Journal
Praise for previous works by Jeffrey E. Auerbach
"Dr. Auerbach's book provides a superbly elegant process for building on strengths."
—Donald O. Clifton, Ph.D., Co-author of Now, Discover Your Strengths, and Past Chairman of Gallup